Sunday, July 26, 2015

Upon Reflection

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
18 hrs ·
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1IoX1IB



Upon Reflection


Penny sat in the pew, staring up at the bright polished cross mounted above the Alter. She’d been asked to reflect on her life. But at fifteen she didn’t think she’d experienced enough to have much to say. She twiddled her thumbs, glancing around the sanctuary. Mary looks happy enough, but I happen to know she wishes she knew why her biological mother had to give her up for adoption. Linda has a bad deal with her step-dad and her mom won’t listen. Penny raised her eyebrows in thought and chewed on her lip. What about Jimmy? His dad split when he was two and I could go on and on about everyone in this room. It would appear every one of my classmates has a challenge to face on a daily basis.
Penny fidgeted, uncomfortable on the wooden bench. Her mind twirled, weighing the pros and cons of her short life. For all the years I let myself be embarrassed over my Down Syndrome brother. I’m grateful I have him in my life, he’s taught me to love.


createspace.com
https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1174204 I've established a createspace.com preview link. You can get a paperback copy from this site.
GET A SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK. 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ TDCooperbooks.com. Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.


No comments:

Post a Comment