Monday, July 6, 2015

If You Could be Anyone?

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1IXdcsJ


This one is kind of a dud, but I'm traveling so I pulled it out of the archives.


If You Could be Anyone?


The wizard popped out of the toaster and asked, “If you could choose to be someone else for one day, who would you choose to be?” After the woman put her heart back in her chest from the fright of seeing a magical creature, she thought and thought.
“I’d like to be… no that person has privacy issues. I’d like to be… no that person’s husband is cheating on her. I’d like to be… no that person is not very well liked.” This went on for quite a while, until she looked at the wizard. “Yes, I have challenges, I have sadness, and I don’t have a lot of money, but I do have all the love from God, family, and friends a person needs. I’d like to be me forever.”
GET A SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK. VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ TDCooperbooks.com. Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6

No comments:

Post a Comment