Saturday, July 11, 2015

If Anyone Asks


Writing Prompt - Short Story
Hello and thank you for joining us for another writing prompt! smile emoticon Feel free to get as creative as you'd like. Submit your response in the comments and have fun! Tune in for our next writing prompt next Friday at 1:00pm ET.
Credit for prompt: Luke Neff

If Anyone Asks


I was poked and prodded from behind, knowing all along the small pistol was in his pocket. I was twelve and scared out of my mind. “Straighten up, wipe those tears, and get in there, but if anyone askes, tell them we’re fine,” he whispered as we walked in the door. I nodded. I knew nothing else but to follow his instructions. So I entered the convenience store and gathered the items on his list.
The clerk stared from me to him and back again, settling his scrutiny on me. “Can I help you with anything else?” I shook my head, feeling the beads of sweat gather in my hairline. “Are you sure you’re alright?” he asked troubled.
“We’re fine,” I spoke, feeling my voice crack…

GET A SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK. 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ TDCooperbooks.com. Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6

No comments:

Post a Comment