Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Forgettable Birthdays





Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
11 hrs ·
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1dL9Q3t



Forgettable Birthdays 
 
Although I’d like to forget this birthday, I don’t suppose I ever will.
It was 6am Saturday morning and I was fast asleep in my dorm room. All of a sudden there came the thunder of someone pounding on the door. The commotion rattled me awake. My roommate staggered out of bed and answered the door. I remember thinking, “It’s my birthday! Who is here and why?” I closed my eyes and willed sleep to return. A moment later I came flying out of bed drenched to the bone. My giggling friends covered my eyes in a blindfold. They force fed me a shot of whiskey and unceremoniously threw a robe over me. Another shot of whiskey was poured down my throat. Oh, it burned. I was shoved in a car. More liquor. We rode for an indeterminate amount of time, all the while consuming alcohol. We finally stopped. I was shoved into a booth at a restaurant. The small bottle of whiskey gone and breakfast ordered. I think…
GET A SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK. VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ TDCooperbooks.com. Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.

No comments:

Post a Comment