Thursday, July 23, 2015

Auras


Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
11 hrs ·
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1Mm4x8C

Auras

I sat on a bench near the wharf, pondering my next move. It had been so long since I’d had the pleasure of being around people, I found it relaxing to sit and observe. A businessman with his arm around a pirate or sailor, possibly a ship’s captain, was discussing smuggling tobacco from Tortuga to Great Britain. They walked down the street, the captain nodding his head in agreement and they shook hands on the bargain. On the other corner, a group of drunken sailors were getting friendly with a couple of girls in low cut bodices and red painted lips. Men of all kinds were coming and going from the doorway to Jake’s Pub. I sat there for some time watching the crowd, when she appeared in the doorway. She was beautiful, tall, and full figured, but that’s not why she caught my eye. I was stunned to see all around her, a shimmering clear aura; the same sparkly lights I’d seen in the water that night.
I wonder if she is one of the lights that came to me…
An excerpt from my novel 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices. 

GET A SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK. 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ TDCooperbooks.com. Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.


II

No comments:

Post a Comment