Thursday, July 9, 2015

Speak Out

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
15 hrs ·
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1JVmp7U

Speak Out


People say that what I did was wrong, but they don’t know what he was capable of. I wish I could show them how he manipulated my Aunt, but I got even. 

They have been married for thirty years, but only because he makes her believe the beatings are a result of her misbehavior. Recently she was in the hospital for a broken leg and he was out with another woman. I had had it! I went to my Aunt and had a real heart to heart. She finally realized I was right and made the call to the police. He was picked up at the girlfriend’s apartment, booked into county jail, charged with battery and spousal abuse.

GET A SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK. VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ TDCooperbooks.com. Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.

No comments:

Post a Comment