Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dream or Nightmare?


Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
12 hrs ·
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1CFVXPX


Dream or Nightmare?



Kate walked across the university campus with her daughter, Paula. The science wing was on her left, exactly where they were headed. The instant they walked through the door into the corridor Kate stumbled and a blank stare filled her eyes along with a hollow, empty feeling that consumed her. Images flashed through her mind, with feelings of familiarity. “Mom are you all right?” Paula asked.
“No, I feel strange, like a window to another life opened up to me,” Kate groaned.
“That’s kinda cool! What did you see?”
“A brand new hotel… I recently opened. Below it are tunnels, reaching across the land to another hotel. The name on the side is Kaitlyn’s Hotel and Restaurant.”
“Weird, could be a previous life or the missing four months of your life… anything else?”
“I guess!” Kate pondered Paula’s interpretation. “You know, I’ve had a reoccurring dream about the same place, except we’re bringing slaves through the tunnels, housing, and feeding them in my hotel,” Kate raised her brow. “But I have never had a dream standing up!” she exhaled.
“I think it’s your memory trying to break through,” Paula sighed. “Oh, look this is where my first class will begin.”

GET A SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK. 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ TDCooperbooks.com. Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.

No comments:

Post a Comment