Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hands of Justice



The hands of justice could be seen from the bow of the ship. We were hand-cuffed to the rail with the wind in our faces. My mind whirled with the rumors I’d heard about the tropical prison miles out in the Caribbean. We’d be there soon. Would I survive the years I was sentenced to or would this be the end of my existence?
My Book -- 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices by TD Cooper ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ TDCooperbooks.com.
The Kindle can be found here http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6 or CreateSpace.com
Writing Prompt
It's that time of the week again! We invite you to submit your very best work in response to the writing prompt below. Take it in any direction you would like!
Be sure to join us next Friday at 1:00pm ET for the next writing prompt. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment