Thursday, June 25, 2015

Goals

Writing Prompt:
Goals
He threw the pencil on the desktop, pushed himself away from the desk, and with laced fingers he cradled his head. “Half my year is gone and I’m only a third of the way through this list of goals,” he exhaled. “I have to pick up the pace,” he mumbled. My family is comfortable, I got the promotion at work, and we are pregnant again. Life is good! “But I have to find the money to open a college fund, buy a new car, finish my novel, find an agent, and get published,” he groaned. “Oh, and get enough rest to pursue the next day,” he shook his head. Just then the phone began to ring…
Are you looking for more writing prompts? Click here ~~~ Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. If you want to learn how to write a book, write for social media, and...
writers-write-creative-blog.posthaven.com

No comments:

Post a Comment