Friday, June 5, 2015

Beginnings

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1EZvNll

Beginnings 
Perhaps openly remembering the city, neighborhood, or even the house I grew up in will give you an idea of the life from which I escaped. Seeing the blue trim and metal bars in my mind’s eye haunts me with night terrors. They bring me back to the times I lay huddled, staring at the underside of my bed, hearing the bullets ricochet off the bars protecting our windows, and shaking uncontrollably until I pass out from sheer exhaustion. But if it hadn’t been for this childhood I wouldn’t be able to tell you about…  2nd Chances: A Book of Choices by TD Cooper can be found on Amazon.com or a direct link through my website tdcooperbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment