Sunday, August 16, 2015

Scars

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
7 hrs ·
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1JZzuPn


Scars


I gently pushed the sweater off her shoulder and leaned in for a kiss. Her sultry blue eyes had me hypnotized. I could hardly breathe. My hand brushed across a rough edged, round, raised scar on her bicep. It protruded from what otherwise would have been perfectly smooth, tanned skin. I glanced down, it reminded me of the old pictures I’d seen of the smallpox vaccine, but hers was ugly.

She caught me ogling it, “I had a bad reaction to a vaccine when I was young,” she offered.

“I can see, Kay, but they stopped giving those vaccines before we were born,” I challenged.

“Before you were born, maybe,” she said, dipping her head and lowing her gaze from mine.

“Before?” I raised her chin and searched her face for understanding.

“Umm, yeah, I have a bit of an extraordinary history. What would you say if I told you I came from another planet? They tried to replicate the vaccines so I wouldn’t get sick,” she slowly glanced back up into my eyes.

I paused, considering her last statement, “Hahahahaha, funny, that was good! I almost fell for it!” I laughed. She stared at me blankly.

My new novel:

2nd Chances: A Book of Choices
Imagine a two hundred and fifty year love affair with a guardian angel and the reincarnated soul of his soulmate.
Trevor Brady drowned while pirating on the Caribbean in the 1700’s and was given a chance to redeem his soul. He begins life anew, as a guardian of human beings. Trevor also finds himself in love with what may be the reincarnation of his childhood sweetheart, who was murdered by Trevor’s former ship captain. To make things worse, it looks like the ship’s captain has returned from the grave, bent on taking his revenge on Trevor and all whom he loves. They all collide in the world of kidnapping, drugs, and slavery.

GET A SIGNED COPY OF MY BOOK. 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ TDCooperbooks.com. Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6..

No comments:

Post a Comment