Thursday, November 19, 2015

Don't Shoot the Messenger

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1QIvG84
Don't Shoot the Messenger



“Simon, don’t shoot the messenger!” Aryana screamed, jumping back out of the path of his swinging arm. “At least not yet!” she giggled.

“I don’t believe you. Aryana, you sit in that dorm room all alone and you fabricate these scenarios. It has to stop or I’m going to report you to the dean,” Simon fumed.

“Oh, chill out! It was only a little breaking and entering and a kiss. You know when someone is this passionate that means they are on the verge of love,” Aryana said matter of fact, tilting her head, and batting her eyelashes.

“Or they could be thrown in jail for murder,” he muttered. “I don’t love you! Never did! Where is this coming from? I’m your teacher for gawd’s sake!” Simon stared her square in the eye, making sure she heard him this time. “Now get out of my house, before my wife comes home and finds you here. We are expecting a baby and she doesn’t need this stress.”

He turned her around and pushed her out the front door. Aryana drug her feet, “You’ll change your mind, I’ll see to it,” she spun and swore the oath to him.

“I didn’t want to have to do this, but I’ve had papers drawn up. You aren’t allowed to be within one hundred yards of me or my wife, except in class,” Simon handed her a copy. “Stalking is against the law!”

She ripped the document into pieces and threw it back in his face. “We’ll see…” she boiled and left the front stoop.

An hour later he received a phone call. “Simon! Simon, its Pam! That crazy woman just ran me off the road. Luckily I had the police on my speed dial and they intercepted her. She’s in custody,” Pam stopped to breathe.

“Wait! Are you all right… The baby?” he said in a panic.

“Yes…, but the car needs some help,” she said softly. “Come get me,” she whimpered.

TD Cooper 2ND CHANCES: A BOOK OF CHOICES by TD Cooper Amazon Kindle $2.99 and Createspace paperback $13.99.
GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS also for your enjoyment I've posted my 1st place short short story. TDCooperbooks.com #NewAdult #Paranormal #Fantasy #Romance Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.

No comments:

Post a Comment