Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Coincidences?



Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1kxSyug


This prompt prompted me to write a new scene between Trevor and Kate... 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices.

Coincidences?
“Do I believe in coincidence? Such a strange concept. I would have to say ‘yes’,” Trevor mauled over the question. Kate sat patiently on the beach waiting for his answer. “I was given this choice to help people… Maybe that was my destiny all along. Perhaps I was driven by events in my life that led me to becoming the scourge that I became. Or, maybe, I fell into it by accident. I know whatever the reason I wouldn’t be sitting here with you if the coincidences hadn’t happened as they did.” He smiled looking up into her eyes.

“But you are a ghost… A guardian angel and we only have a short time together,” Kate pouted, caressing his hand.

“The thing is… we’ve met before, once in the 1700’s, once in the 1800’s, and again in the 1900’s. Each time we’ve met was a coincidence; the result of soulmates finding each other. And don’t forget that each time we happen to cross each other’s path I learn more about you. So the next time this coincidence happens, I will know you better and be able to love you sooner.

Kate sighed, she realized this afternoon was not the time to question their future. The coincidences that had led her to find him, again, would have to be enough for now. She would work on fixing the future and she knew a coincidence would not work for that.

TD Cooper 2ND CHANCES: A BOOK OF CHOICES by TD Cooper Amazon Kindle $2.99 and Createspace paperback $13.99.
GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS also for your enjoyment I've posted my 1st place short short story. TDCooperbooks.com ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.

No comments:

Post a Comment