Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cravings

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
9 hrs ·
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1XOb7Jh
Cravings



“Your writing assignment for the week is to, ‘tell me about something you crave and use all your senses’,” said Ms. Potter, Kat’s freshman English teacher. The classroom echoed a collective groan as the bell rang. 

“What kind of craving uses all the senses?” Kat’s friend, Marti, whined.

“I was thinking about the sun. I crave its warmth on my skin. I hear its cheerfulness in the bird’s song. I smell its soothing aroma in the summer flowers by my house. I see its beauty in the land with the mountains, trees, and happy faces. And I taste its deliciousness in the ripe, sweet peach I picked off the tree in my backyard and ate,” Kat smiled and exhaled.

“Wow!” Marti stared off into the distance, deep in thought.

TD Cooper 2ND CHANCES: A BOOK OF CHOICES by TD Cooper Amazon Kindle $2.99 and Createspace paperback $13.99.
GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS also for your enjoyment I've posted my 1st place short short story. TDCooperbooks.com #NewAdult #Paranormal #Fantasy #Romance Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.

No comments:

Post a Comment