Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Visit a White Haired Man

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1NyxFMg

Visit a White Haired Man



“Jeepers, my feet hurt!” The walk from the shelter to the clinic was arduous. “I think I’ll sit for a minute and rest,” the white haired man said. With his pipe firmly wedged between his teeth, he carried on a conversation with his invisible comrade. He settled onto the top step in front of the gated community in Midtown.  He reached for the horse racing pamphlet in his back pocket. His sun glasses lay on the step next to him. “Forgot my socks, again! Could be why my feet hurt... Whatever,” he groaned and studied today’s sixth race.



TD Cooper 2ND CHANCES: A BOOK OF CHOICES by TD Cooper Amazon Kindle $2.99 and Createspace paperback $13.99.
GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS also for your enjoyment I've posted my 1st place short short story. TDCooperbooks.com #NewAdult #Paranormal #Fantasy #Romance Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.


No comments:

Post a Comment