Thursday, October 15, 2015

Quaint Little Hideaway

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1GDL8dC

Quaint Little Hideaway



The early morning hours quivered from a chill in the air, unusual for this tropical climate. The quaint little street offered many restaurants, novelty shops, and book stores. I’d walked along these rustic pavers often, peeking in the windows and smelling the variety of cookeries. My sights were set on a cozy little coffee shop at the end of the mall, where I could set up my lap top and write, undisturbed. They served the best jelly filled tarts. My mouth watered just thinking about the raspberry filling and the lite flaky pastry. “I must speed up,” I snickered to myself.
TD Cooper 2ND CHANCES: A BOOK OF CHOICES by TD Cooper Amazon Kindle $2.99 and Createspace paperback $13.99.
GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS also for your enjoyment I've posted my 1st place short short story. TDCooperbooks.com #NewAdult #Paranormal #Fantasy #Romance Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.

No comments:

Post a Comment