Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sunset

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1QNLVyp

Sunset



“The sun has almost set. Have you decided?” he whispered to her.

“I have a few more minutes, it’s not quite all the way down,” she giggled. “I’m getting a little cold.”

“I can fix that… with my arm wrapped around your shoulder,” he teased.

“I like this… If I say yes, can we sit right here on this bench, looking out at the horizon, night after night, week after week, and year after year, watching the sun set?” she turned and spoke to his eyes.

“I promise I will do everything in my power to make your dream a reality,” he smiled.

“Then my answer is yes, it has always been yes, and yes, I will marry you forever,” she kissed him passionately.

TD Cooper 2ND CHANCES: A BOOK OF CHOICES by TD Cooper Amazon Kindle $2.99 and Createspace paperback $13.99.
GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS also for your enjoyment I've posted my 1st place short short story. TDCooperbooks.com #NewAdult #Paranormal #Fantasy #Romance Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.

No comments:

Post a Comment