Sunday, October 18, 2015

Admitting Somethings Can be Hard

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1QCa8HX



Admitting Somethings Can be Hard

“Chuck, you cannot look me in the eye and tell me you’ve never heard of our house being haunted!!” Samantha fumed. She stared him down with a solid look of defiance and yet, if you knew her, she didn’t want to believe her words either. After all who believed in ghosts, much less having your house possessed by one? 

“Don’t be silly Sam, no one believes in ghosts. You can’t expect me to admit your hysteria in front of our friends, now can you?” Chuck whispered the last. She glared.

As I listened to their banter I thought back a couple of weeks ago… Sam and I’d been sitting on the family room couch, when the room became ice cold and all the pictures turned upside down. I wanted to say I had no idea of what she was talking about, but we both knew that was a lie.


TD Cooper 2ND CHANCES: A BOOK OF CHOICES by TD Cooper Amazon Kindle $2.99 and Createspace paperback $13.99.
GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS also for your enjoyment I've posted my 1st place short short story. TDCooperbooks.com #NewAdult #Paranormal #Fantasy #Romance Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment