Thursday, September 3, 2015

Just Ask!

Writers Write added a new photo to the album: Writing Prompts.
13 hrs ·
Daily Writing Prompt
http://bit.ly/1Uon3Dt


Just Ask!



Carmon stared up at the ceiling from her hospital bed. Her body shriveled and weak. It was an effort to hold her eyes open. She’d fought this evil eating away at her body for so long. The doctors had no more hope and had done everything in their power to help her fight. She was tired.

She pushed the button on her buzzer, “Yes, can I help you?” the intercom blasted.

“Yes, can you call the priest, please,” she said in a feeble voice. About that time her family walked in.
She was pleased to see them, especially her granddaughter. They all kissed her on the forehead and asked how she was doing.

“I’m hanging in there. I’m going to try one more thing,” she smiled and said in a soft voice.

“Great, Grandma, I love you and want you to be well and happy,” Kimmy whispered.  Carmon smiled.

“I have an appointment in a couple of minutes, why don’t you all go have lunch and come back in about an hour,” Carmon insisted.

“Okay, we’ll be back soon.”

The priest knocked lightly on the door, “Come in,” she half whispered.

“Hi, Carmon, you wanted to see me?” he said solemnly.

“Yes, I have tried every kind of medicine there is and I’m not getting well. I haven’t tried totally giving my life to God. I was hoping you could help.”

“I’d be happy too,” and they prayed. Carmon asked for healing or leaving, she was willing to let God decide.

“Hey, Grandma, we are back,” Kimmy ran up and kissed her on the forehead. “Grandma, is that some rosy pink I see in your cheeks?” she observed.


TD Cooper 2ND CHANCES: A BOOK OF CHOICES by TD Cooper
Imagine a two hundred and fifty year love affair with a guardian angel and the reincarnated soul of his soulmate.
Trevor Brady drowned while pirating on the Caribbean in the 1700’s and was given a chance to redeem his soul. He begins life anew, as a guardian of human beings. Trevor also finds himself in love with what may be the reincarnation of his childhood sweetheart, who was murdered by Trevor’s former ship captain. To make things worse, it looks like the ship’s captain has returned from the grave, bent on taking his revenge on Trevor and all whom he loves. They all collide in the world of kidnapping, drugs, and slavery.
GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS TDCooperbooks.com ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6.
REVIEW
I loved this uniquely written
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
I loved this uniquely written, paranormal romance - so rare to find one written from the man's perspective! I downloaded this book to my Kindle but, after reading it, I would SERIOUSLY have paid more than $2.99. Might want to raise the cost to $9.99 or even $15.99 so the price reflects that it's a really great read!


No comments:

Post a Comment