Friday, March 4, 2016

Writing Excuses


Daily Writing Prompt http://bit.ly/1oULiLQ




 Writing Excuses

“Write every day… Write something every day…” I’ve read and heard these statements from every successful writer I’ve run across. But how many of us actually follow through on this advice?
There are some days I just can’t bear to turn on the computer. Here are a few of my excuses: I’m too busy. The house is too noisy. I’m too tired to think. The words aren’t flowing. (One of my favorites.) Who cares what I have to say? Or how about I’m too sick…

I don’t think I’ve ever said… “I have nothing to write about!” My mind is continually writing stories and I can usually write something about a picture or a prompt. It may not be worth reading, but I’ve written it. 

It seems rather lame to use these excuses when you see them written on the page. I mean after all it only takes a couple of minutes to jot down the perfect retort for your protagonist when it pops into your head. So, I consider correcting my manuscript for ten minutes, writing. Or waking and writing down the dream while it is still fresh in your mind, writing. The bottom line is write something every day if you want to be successful in your story telling.

2ND CHANCES: A BOOK OF CHOICES by TD Cooper

Imagine a two hundred and fifty year love affair with a guardian angel and the reincarnated soul of his soulmate.
Trevor Brady drowned while pirating on the Caribbean in the 1700’s and was given a chance to redeem his soul. He begins life anew, as a guardian of human beings. Trevor also finds himself in love with what may be the reincarnation of his childhood sweetheart, who was murdered by Trevor’s former ship captain. To make things worse, it looks like the ship’s captain has returned from the grave, bent on taking his revenge on Trevor and all whom he loves. They all collide in the world of kidnapping, drugs, and slavery.
GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS TDCooperbooks.com #‎NewAdult#‎Paranormal #‎Fantasy #‎Romance Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6. And I’m pleased to announce that you can also purchase this novel on ‘Nook’ and in paperback from Createspace.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment