Monday, January 23, 2017

To Be Loved or Respected?



To Be Loved or Respected?

I haven’t written a writing prompt in a while. I’ve had my head wrapped in writing the second book in my series, 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices. However, the division of today’s women has given me pause to consider.

To answer the question respect or love? I chose respect and here’s why. If a woman has respect, she’s looked upon with decency, intelligence, and as a role model. I believe presenting one’s self with decorum, projects to the world… You’re not a person to be toyed with, you’re confident in yourself, and you have strength. 

When a woman dresses up in disgusting costumes, unwashed clothes, writes foul words on her person, and carries signs of the same, she loses the significance of the message. That’s not what a woman is. A woman brings beauty to the world. Whether she’s a CEO, a representative of government, protector of animals, steward of the environment, a mother, or student, she is the goodness, the multi-tasker, the heart of a nation.

As we, strive for respect and achieve it, we WILL BE LOVED, because we all love successful, strong people and want to emulate them. 

Get your copy of 2nd Chances: A Book of Choices or/and Magic House from my website http://www.tdcooperbooks.com/contact-us.html. By following the direct links for each book to Kindle and Nook, or get a signed copy by following the prompts on the contact page of my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment