Monday, June 20, 2016

Sea of Umbrellas




iAuthor's photo.
Post the opening lines of a story based on this Caras Ionut image (www.iauthor.uk.com)



Sea of Umbrellas

The morning sun lit the sky orange. I stood at the red light with rain dripping off my nose and a smile on my face. I was mesmerized, where I came from it seldom rained. “This is glorious!” I said, twirling until I saw the sea of dome shaped canopies coming to swallow me up. The really sad part, I thought, was that the people rarely noticed the sky or the rainbow as they scurried to work, oblivious under their shields.

GET A SIGNED COPY, VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR DETAILS TDCooperbooks.com #Author ‪#‎FictionalWriter‬ #creativewriting ‪#‎tdcooper‬ ‪#‎tdcooperbooks‬ ‪#‎2ndchancesabookofchoices‬ ‪#‎NewAdult‬ ‪#‎Paranormal‬ ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Romance‬ Also if you are looking for the Kindle version follow this link http://www.amazon.com/2nd.../dp/B00TD41T3G/ref=sr_1_6. And I’m pleased to announce that you can also purchase this novel on ‘Nook’ or in paperback from Createspace.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment